Why put up with unpleasant waxing or time-consuming shaving when there's a far better option? NanoLaser™ Photon IPL is designed to deliver long-term hair removal with results seen in as little as 4 weeks.
- Advanced IPL Hair Removal - Introducing Photon+, the advanced at-home IPL hair removal device that gives you a timeless smoothness from the painless treatment.
- Using Cutting-edge Laser Technology - Cutting-edge laser technology targets and inhibits hair regrowth. The NanoLaser™ Photon+ is intended for usage on tiny parts of the body such as the upper lip, chin, and bikini line.
- Easy & Fast - Photon+ provides permanent hair reduction with evident benefits after only 4 weeks of use and complete results after 12 weeks. It's quite easy to use: just glide the device over your skin and let the laser do its magic.
- Professional Treatment at Affordable Price - The Photon+ is completely safe to use at home. Get professional-grade results without having to visit a dermatologist or spa. And because it's portable, you can take it with you wherever you go - perfect for clean-up on the go.
About NanoLaser Photon+
- Pain-free and irritation free with 5 intensity levels.
- Reduce acne, age spots, and hair growth all in one portable, easy-to-use device.
- Complete hair removal in just 12 weeks.
- Thereafter, continue using once a month or once every 3 months, depending on your hair growth.
- Giving you visibly smoother, radiant-looking skin.
- Advanced Safety Sensors ensure that there will not be any accidental flashing of the device in areas you're not supposed to. It will only flash when in contact with skin and the skin tones it can treat.
- Stable Wavelengths, Safety & Durability
- For faster results, apply a numbing gel on the bikini area. Thereafter use the device on level 5.
- Levels: 5 intensity levels
- Lamp Tube: Xenon Quartz Tube
- Light: Intense Pulsed Light
- Size of Flash Window: 33*10mm2
- Operating Humidity Range: Relative humidity 30%-60%
- Operating Temperature Range: 5-30℃
- Flashes: 300,000
How It Works
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal devices work with light energy. It uses bright and targeted pulses to kill the hair follicles deep down at the root so they stop producing hair. Over time, fewer and fewer hairs grow back. The device helps remove hair and there will be a noticeable result in just 4 weeks! After the first 4 weeks, continue every 2 to 4 weeks to maintain your hair-free results. Easy to use! There's only 1 setting with 2 treatment modes and a safety sensor, so you can't get it wrong. Before starting, make sure you match the skin tone and hair color chart.
How To Use
Step 1: Shave your treatment area.
Step 2: Always start with clean skin. No products/fake tan on the skin prior to use.
Step 3: Plug in the device. Lay it flat to your skin so the sensor can your placement.
Step 4: Select between intensity levels 1 to 5 (highly recommended to start off with intensity levels 2-3 for the first treatment, and then adjust).
Step 5: Moisturise after you've finished.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) hair removal is practically pain-free! The treated area may look slightly red immediately after but this is perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. The treated hairs will begin to shed within a week or so and you won’t feel a thing!
IPL Hair Removal (unlike other machines eg. Laser) can treat light, grey, white and blonde hairs due it’s broad spectrum technology.
IPL is clinically proven to offer safe and effective long-term hair removal results on the face and body.
Quick and convenient.
It’s quick, convenient, and easy, with no downtime! It’ll save you time carrying out other hair removal tasks at home.
Reduces hair growth.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) removes the hair directly from the root, this means there is much less chance of regrowth. It offers a much more permanent form of hair reduction, compared to razors and creams. With continued IPL treatments, you should see permanently reduced hair growth.
Prevents ingrown hairs.
IPL Hair Removal can permanently prevent ingrown hairs. The IPL prevents hair growth at the follicle so you won’t need to worry about ingrown hairs again!
Treat any body parts.
From your legs, arms, and stomach to the delicate areas: the lady stache, sideburns, and Brazilian.
Safe for sensitive skin.
A hair removal solution for babes with sensitive skin. A welcoming alternative for getting hair-free skin, without permanent skin irritation.
Such a great value for money. If you calculated all of the savings you’d make over a lifetime of waxing, shaving, or other hair removal techniques, your IPL investment goes a long way!
what Photon+ can do for you
Save time & money
Now you can say goodbye to those overpriced clinic treatments and say hello to easy, anytime, anywhere hair removal.
Permanent hair removal
While Both laser and IPL will require you to have “top-up” or maintenance treatments once every few months after the initial treatment protocol.
No pain, no hassle
Just glide the device along your skin, no pain, no hassle, and voila, that smooth, hair-free skin is ready to greet you!
Long-lasting smooth, hair-free skin
With the sensor that works against the follicles, it ensures you that the unwanted hair will never grow in a long-lasting time.
- AAbbyVerified Buyer10 hours agoRated 4 out of 5 stars4 Stars
Works perfectly! Yes, please read the rules and do what they say. If you do, this is a great product. I couldn't be more pleased. Before I spent money on this, I read a lot of reviews and suggestions.
- MMarianneVerified BuyerYesterdayRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
For newbies, laser treatments are never permanent. You may go months or years without hair regeneration, but ultimately it does and you require upkeep.
Sun exposure stops salon treatments. My favorite salons don't do laser treatments in summer.
I did 4 weekly treatments, skipped a few weeks for a cruise, then did 2 more. 6 treatments total.
- WWendyVerified Buyer3 days agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I've been using this for more than a month, and the effects have been amazing. Before, shaving took more than an hour and at least seven shaver heads. Now, less than 20 minutes and two heads are needed. I can get the whole IPL process done in less time than it took me to just shave a year ago.
- KKarenVerified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
At first, I pretty much always used as often as was suggested, but over time, I've become much less consistent with maintenance. I've had this for over a year, and I'm a MUCH less hairy person because of it.
- CCelinaVerified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 out of 5 stars5 Stars
I have light skin and thick, dark hair all over my arms, legs, toes, and other parts of my body. No matter what I did, I always got bad razor burn on my thighs when I shaved them. I bought this because I was desperate, and I'm happy to say that after a year of using it on my whole body once a week, I'm almost totally hairless.